Friday, May 15, 2009

Unforgettable Layouts

I made this two layouts for a workshop at the Canaan Valley Resort,WV.
I just love the colors of this paper and how the sorbet color goes to well with the Desert Sand card stock!


I used Cocoa ink pad and sponged the edges of the cardstock. To show the white core of the cardstock, I used the dry embossing technique and with our Close to My Heart sanding tool, I sand the embossing area to bring up the white core and give some texture to the layout.
I used D1280 Spot on Background Stamp set and stamped the Desert Sand cardstock.
I used the C1340 Aspiration Stamp Set for the word "dream", the sentence and the flower. For the flower I used the Sorbet ink pad and stamped the inside of the flower and I used the Cocoa ink for the flower outline.
Embellishments used for these layouts:
Z1285 Holiday Craft Buttons - Color: Colonial White
Z822 Summer Posies Just Blooms Paper Flowers - Color: Bubblegum Small
Z1123 Sorbet Collection Designer Ribbon Rounds
Z1110 Spring Blossom Assortment Brads - Color: Juniper
Z280 Natural Hemp

No comments:

Post a Comment