Monday, May 11, 2009

Notecards and Cardkeeper Box

I just loved this notecards and Cardkeeper Box I made!
I got the Cardkeeper Box cutting guide from a friend of mine and I created this cute thank you notecards to go with it! I just loved this set.
Wouldn't you love to have some kits like that to give as gifts?
I gave it as a gift to the organizer of a Spring Boutique I participated as a vendor! She liked it a lot!
Cardkeeper Box

Made by Mara Vieira


Thank You Notecards

Made by Mara Vieira

I used Close to My Heart My Reflections More to Adore paper.
For the words "Thank you", I used my Acrylix Stamp Sets You're Invited (B1207) and Friendship's Garden(D1202).
For the box embellishments I used Just Blooms Paper Flowers Autumn Daisy Hollyhock (Z817) and Clover Meadow from Summer Carnival Assortment Bigger Brads (Z297)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!

    But, I think U forgot to put the 'window' to the usual visitor's 'signature' to receive in there home the news from your Blog; and wen U do it I want to be the first.

    Good Luck, my name is Pops (from Brazil).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to see how you made that box.
    It's super cute and a great way to give cards as gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wendi,
    I am planning to have this project as a Workshop in July. Would you be interested?

    ReplyDelete